Even though flash drive is a safe, secure, and reliable storage drive, there are times when most of the users face the situation where flash drive takes too much time to respond. Most often this might happen when the storage space on the flash drive is either full or the files on the flash drive are fragmented due to insufficient memory space. If this kind of circumstance happens to you, the foremost question will be how to overcome this crisis? However, in such drastic scenarios, no need to worry. As defrag drive software will help you to perform defragmentation of flash memory drive.
Besides flash drive, Defrag Drive software performs hard disk defragmentation and also defrags various types of storage drives like USB drive, memory stick, FireWire drive, etc that can be accessed through the computer. This tool performs defrag flash drive process and thereafter you will notice a rise in performance of your flash drive. Furthermore, you can also use this tool to defrag Windows 7 hard drive partition. It provides two modes of defragmentation, which facilitates you to select the specific types of data. In addition to this, it can also perform NTFS drive defragmentation process on all types of Windows operating systems.
Are you sick of your flash drive taking too much time to complete even the simplest tasks? This often happens with most of the users. Most of the time this happens due to fragmentation of data on the flash drive. The flash drive is fragmented due to various reasons. But the ultimate result is that it slows down the flash drive performance. However, no need to fret if something like this happens. As you can fix this kind of problems by using efficient defragmentation software. Defrag Drive is one such robust tool which performs the defrag operation of various types of flash drives which are available over the market.
To Run the Defrag successfully:
- Ensure all the programs /applications on your system have stopped running. Defragmenter software is unable to re-position data from inside a file since it is in use and may corrupt the software. Failure to do this step the defragmenter won’t be able to reposition data from within a file as it will be in use and could corrupt the software.
- Start your system in safe mode as this speeds up the entire process since your system should have only loaded up the essential applications installed on your computer. It’s also advised that you de-fragment your computer once more in normal mode afterward; this defragment needs only to take just a few minutes as the greater part of the computer will have been fixed.
- Ensure not to over de-fragment your system! This is very vital as it can lower the lifespan of your drive. Experts usually recommend de-fragmenting monthly.
To carry out the defrag operation efficiently; you need to perform a few simple tasks, which are as listed below.
- Delete all unwanted files and close all programs before commencing the defrag operation. Because it might hinder the defragmentation process.
- Delete all temporary files that are stored on your computer.
- Make sure that you have stopped all automatic update operations like antivirus scanning which happens at a particular period of time.
By defragmenting the flash drive, you would be able to speed up the performance of the flash drive. Since the defragmenting process brings all the files and folders back to the original place where they are supposed to be. Thus, you can access the files efficiently resulting in an increase in the performance of the flash memory drive.
Some unique features of defragging drive tool
- Efficiently performs the operation of defragging drive in Windows 7 and all other versions of Windows operating systems.
- Enhances lifespan of the hard drive by sinking the read/write process load.
- Provides 24X7technical assistance to its users in case they face any problems during the defragmentation process.
- Simply defrag NTFS drive and FAT drive on Windows laptop or desktop computer.
- Comes up with two simple options to categorize the type of data during the defragmentation process.
- An effective tool to defrag storage drives like hard drives, external hard drives, FireWire drives, memory sticks, USB drives etc.
Tools needed can get the demo version from here. In order to get fruitful results purchase the software. So that you can view the entire report of your PC