Hi friends urgently need help! Since from one year I am using Dell laptop without any problem but yesterday all of sudden my laptop failed to boot up though the lights came up and fans operated. The screen did not active that is remained black. To know what the problem behind this issue I connected my laptop hard drive to another laptop but unfortunately same thing happened. Now I am feeling helpless and not getting any idea what went wrong with my laptop? Is it possible to recover data from broken laptop hard drive? If yes, then please someone assist me the best and simple solution for getting data off a hard drive of a broken laptop ASAP! Any type of help will be greatly appreciated, well in advance thanks a lot…
Hey, obviously you can get back your data from a broken laptop hard drive without any difficulty. Yes, you heard right! This article will let you know how to get back data off a hard drive of broken laptop with few simple steps. But before proceeding towards data recovery process, let’s have a look over come scenarios responsible for hard drive corruption or crash are as follows:
- Error Messages: When broken laptop hard drive produces some wired pop up error messages then it means that MBR (Master Boot Record) is corrupted. If MBR is gets damaged \ corrupted due to any reason then it will not allow to load the OS and which in turn display following error messages “Missing operating system”, “operating system not able to boot”, “disk in drive needs to be formatted”, etc. and unfortunately results in large amount of data loss.
- Bad Sectors: Bad sectors are the areas of hard disk that have become unreadable or unusable. Generally bad sectors on laptop hard drive gets crater either due to physical reason or logical issue. Few logical glitches are corruption to boot records, excessive read \ write operations, hazardous viruses, configuration problems, heat, moist (corrosions), etc.
- Third Party Utility: Using unreliable third party applications in laptop to boost up its performance or to carry out other tasks at times results in hard drive failure or leads to corruption issues. The untrustworthy tools encloses malicious code which replicates themselves and damages or deletes the important program files which are responsible for running laptop, which in turn lastly results in huge amount of data loss.
- Partition Table Corruption: It is just a part of laptop hard drive which encloses records of all partitions like creation date, modified date, size, file system, etc. If partition table gets damage \ corrupt due to any reason, then there might be chance of hard drive corruption \ crash, which leads to large amount of data loss.
- Other Causes: File system corruption, virus intrusion, MBR corruption, inappropriate laptop turn off, software conflicts, etc.
In all the above mentioned reasons results in data off a hard drive of broken laptop gets loss. But luckily technology has improved a lot and there is outstanding hard drive recovery software, which helps you to recover data from hard drive of broken laptop with few clicks of mouse.
Key features of this software:
The tool comfortably and successfully get back data off a hard drive of broken laptop on chief versions of Windows and Mac OS based systems without any difficulty. It helps you to recover data from different types of hard drives (SATA, IDE, SCSI, ATA, PATA, etc) of broken laptop in matter of minutes. By making use of this application you can get back data off a hard disk of broken laptop on FAT 16, FAT 32, ExFAT, HFS +, HFS X, NTFS and NTFS 5 file systems utmost ease. This application even helps you to retrieve lost or deleted data from external hard drive, USB drive, FireWire drive, memory cards, memory sticks, etc. with great ease. The utility has ability to get back data of popular brands of hard drives like Seagate, Western Digital, LaCie, Buffalo, Hitachi, SanDisk, Samsung, Iomega, etc. Moreover, with the help of this program you can get back reformatted, formatted and inaccessible files of a hard disk of broken laptop with few simple steps.
- Make extra copy of important files in some external memory
- Without complete knowledge don’t go for file system conversion process
- Make use of updated antivirus software to scan your laptop
- Never install unreliable third party applications in laptop
- Do not neglect the symptoms that suggest about hard drive getting crash or corruption.