iTunes is a media library application developed by Apple Inc. It is used to play and organize digital audio and video on personal computers running on Windows and Mac operating systems. iTunes library is also available on iPod Touch, iPad and iPhones. However, sometimes you may lose your iTunes music from the iTunes library due to crash of your computer. Computer crash may occur due to various reasons and recovering those lost iTunes music after computer crash is a major issue for most of the users. In such a situation you need some powerful data recovery tool to recover iTunes music after computer crash. First let us know various reasons which lead to the computer crash resulting in iTunes music loss.
Major Factors leading to iTunes music loss after computer crash are:-
- Power Failure: Sudden power surge while playing your favorite iTunes music on your computer will cause computer crash which in turn results in loss of your favorite iTunes music from your system
- Software conflicts: Your system may get crash due to software conflicts. This will result in iTunes music file loss from your computer,
- Fragmented Hard drive: Your hard drive may become a bit more fragmented and unstable every time you install a program, save a file and delete some files on your system. It will result in slow performance of the system and sometimes results in your computer crash leading to iTunes music files loss
- Dreaded Virus attack: Sometimes your computer crashes due to deadly virus attack which lead to the loss of iTunes music files from your system
If you would have come across any of the above mentioned iTunes music file loss situations and worried a lot to get back all the lost iTunes music files from iTunes library then, don’t worry. You can recover iTunes music from crashed computer very easily with the help of some data recovery tool. Computer file recovery is one such powerful recovery tool that performs recovery of iTunes music files from your crashed computer very quickly. It is not a difficult task, just download the free version of computer file recovery software on your system and run the application. You can view all the recovered iTunes music files in the demo version itself by choosing “Preview” option. If you are satisfied with the result obtained then purchase the tool and restore all your lost iTunes music files on your computer.
Outstanding features of computer file recovery application:
Computer file recovery tool can recover lost iTunes music files on the latest versions of Mac operating systems including Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Yosemite, Snow Leopard and many more versions. It has the capacity to recover more than 300 different file types including music files, video files, image files, animations, games, PPT files, Word documents, PSD files, PDF files, Excel sheets and many more file types. Computer file recovery tool can recover files on FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, ExFAT, HFS, HFS + and NTFS 5 formatted hard drives. It can even recover iTunes music files on different hard drive interfaces like SCSI, IDE, PATA and SATA. It has the capability to recover lost iTunes music files from iPods, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, iPod Mini and many more.
Computer file recovery program has the capacity to recover all lost files from the formatted partition of your Mac computer. It is equipped with advanced scanning algorithms which makes scanning and recovering iTunes music files very easy and simple. With the help of this software it is possible to recover iTunes music files after computer crash due to bad sectors, operating system corruption etc. It can restore different iTunes music file formats like MP3, MP4 files, WAV, AIF, AIFF etc. from the crashed computer. The recovered iTunes files can be sorted on the basis of file name, file type, file size and date. If the recovered file size is large you can even compress the recovered iTunes music files in zip archive.
Safety measures to be taken to avoid computer crash:
In order to prevent iTunes music files loss due to computer crash you must take some safety measures and those safety precautions are listed below:-
- Be careful what you download: Do not carelessly download any program. Don’t download any attachments from emails received from any unknown person. Downloading such attachments sometimes can circumvent even the most vigilant antivirus software.
- Install or update your antivirus software: Keep on updating your antivirus application regularly and scan your whole hard drive with the updated tool for any malware or virus.
- Keep Firewall on: Firewall protects your computer from third party user hacking your system. So keeping Firewall on will avoid your computer from crash