Canon can be regarded as one of the top names in digital imaging field. Digital cameras of Canon are well known for its high quality photos. Canon cameras are available in a different segments ranging from personal compact cameras to high end DSLR (Digital Single-Lens Reflex) cameras. This brand is widely accepted by both amateur and professional photographers around the world. The photos produced by Canon cameras are belong to two RAW image formats namely CR2 and CRW. Both of these image formats are prominent, but newer Cannon camera models produces CR2 instead of CRW.
Suppose you have a Canon PowerShot S90 digital camera. You may know about the fact that photos saved on your camera memory card is by default of CR2 format. Assume, while taking Photos on your camera, a low battery warning came. You just ignored the warning and continued taking photos. Within two minutes, camera got switched off due to low battery. After recharging the battery, you turn on the camera to see the photos taken by you. But you found that it is missing from the camera. You ejected the memory card and reinserted, but it produced no effect. Photos are already lost from the camera memory card.
You don’t have to get frustrated in such a situation. There is a marvelous tool known as Nikon Canon Photo Recovery that is intended mainly for Canon CR2 file recovery. The powerful scanning algorithm of this software is capable of conducting an entire scan of your camera to recover Canon CR2 files that are either deleted or lost. This tool is not just optimized for Canon CR2 file recovery. You can restore files from other camera and camcorder brands such as Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Kodak, Samsung, Olympus, Minolta, Pentax, Sigma, etc.
Common Reasons behind Loss of CR2 Files from Canon
- Accidental Deletion: While removing unwanted data from your Cannon camera, you may accidentally delete some important photos as well. Photos can also get deleted while previewing photos taken on your Cannon camera also. In such a situation, photos can get deleted by accidentally selecting ‘delete all’ option.
- Use of a Third Party Software: Suppose your camera memory card is responding too slowly. It may take much time to preview photos. You are downloading a free third party software from internet in order to speed up the memory card. But the use of such tools may produce negative results rather than fastening your memory card. These negative results may include deletion of some of your precious photos.
- Virus Attack: If you connect your Canon camera memory card into a virus infected computer for the purpose of transferring photos, card may get affected by those viruses present in the computer. It may corrupt valuable CR2 photos and it will completely inaccessible.
- Improper Usage of Memory Card: If you pull off your Canon camera memory card abruptly from your computer while transferring files, it can lead to the deletion of important CR2 files. Unintentional formatting of canon memory card in your computer is also another reason for deletion of whole data stored on your memory card.
Importance of Nikon Canon Photo Recovery software
- You don’t have to believe that this software is intended for only RAW file formats. Actually this is a powerful data recovery software that supports the recovery of all popular media files. This tool supports recovery of more than 300 popular media file types.
- This tool supports all the latest version of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS, HFS+ are some of the common file systems in which you can go for file recovery using this tool.
- You can perform CR2 file recovery from Canon camera memory cards of different brands such as Kingston, SanDisk, LaCie, Sony, Transcend, etc.
- Another main feature of this tool is that you can preview the scanning results before Recovering canon CR2 files.
- A nominal disk space is only requires to install this application.
- Free Technical Support is available to everyone who are using this software or one who wanted to know how to perform Canon CR2 recovery using this software. You can contact customer support team 24×7 through live chatting or submission of support ticket from main website.