“I am using Windows 10 operating system in my desktop. Last night, while watching my favorite movie due to some unknown issues computer got abrupt shutdown and after a while I turned on my system but I lost important data from my hard drive. Can anyone help how to find lost files in Windows 10 computers?”
My File Recovery is the easiest way to get back lost files and folder on Windows 10 operating system. It consists of outstanding scanning technique so that it scans the entire hard drive to restore lost data within simple steps. With the help of this file recovery tool you can rescue lost data from all types of hard drive interfaces such as ATA, SATA, IDE, SCSI, etc. “Find” option enables to view the recovered files and folders based on file size, file name, data and file type. Provides the actual facility to retrieve all kinds of files and folders including photo file, PowerPoint files, audio file, executable files, video file, system files, compressed files, Outlook files, documents and many other file types. This application allows you to save and pause the “Recovery Session” to avoid scanning of Windows 10 system again and again. Compress the recovered files in order to reduce he memory space of the data storage device. Prior going to know more about this file recovery application, you need to be aware of data issues that cause severe data loss from Windows 10 systems. Common reasons that are responsible for data loss are as follows.
- Windows at times encounter with errors like “The hard drive is not formatted” Would you like to format it? Once you format hard disk accessing data from it is not possible this leads to erase of files from it.
- At times, if the file system of the Windows hard drive is corrupted or damaged due to any reason like formatting or reformatting process error, partition/ repartition, etc., then the entire hard drive will get damaged and becomes unreadable.
- Abrupt power failure while transferring or moving files from one hard drive to another hard drive may leads to lose files from both the drives. This is one of major issue behind bad sector formation.
- During the process of extending the partition on Windows system, if the individual drive does not have enough memory space to perform partition process then there is a chance of partition may get deleted and existing files get missing from it.
How to Find Lost Files in Windows 10 in Simple Steps?
Step 1: Download and then install free edition of this file recovery tool on your Windows 10 computer. And launch the software in order to view the options in main screen. Select “Recover Files” option as shown in below image.
Step 2: In the next, screen you will get a list of logical drives. Choose specific drive and click on “Next” arrow button to start recovering process.
Step 3: Once the successful completion of scanning process, you can view all recovered files in form of “File Type View” or “Data View” option.
Advantages of My File Recovery Software:
- This file recovery application recovers lost files from Windows 10 OS and other versions of Windows including Windows 8, Vista, XP, Server 2008/2003, and Windows 7.
- You to regain more than 200 different kind of file formats such as PSD, MP3, EXE, AVI, XLS, JPEG, BMP, MOV, PPT, PST, WMV, MPEG, TIF, PNG, GIF, HTML, DOCX, PPTX, etc.
- Check the preview of the rescued files prior saving them on any data storage devices like pen drives, USB hard drives, MMC cards, CD/DVD, etc.