Android OS is an excellent operating-system, which is on high demand in the present scenario. Everybody nowadays having android mobile phone, these mobile phones helps its operators to capture brilliant pictures of their family members and friends, record super quality videos, download and install handy apps, listen to music etc. Though, even these android devices are not free from difficulties such as corruption, phone displaying white screen during start up and so on.
But you need not to worry; these types of may be fixed simply by undertaking factory reset operation. There are 2 ways to restore your android phone to factory settings, they have been stated below:
Very first approach:
Check out Menu first and then select settings from it. Scroll down to Privacy and click on it and then choose factory reset. Now, if you want to format the flash card, make sure “Format card / Erase card” is checked or else uncheck it and then click “Reset Phone”. This method is considered as the easiest way to reset a phone to factory settings, usually resetting process might take a few minutes. However method works in case you are android mobile phone is accessible, if your android phone is inaccessible then reset your phone through the use of next approach.
Turn off your android cell phone first, then press and hold Volume Down + Power button. Use Volume Up and Volume Down keys to scroll through the options until you see Recovery mode on the screen. Press the Power button to restart your phone into recovery mode you’ll see a red exclamation mark. Scroll to Wipe data / Factory reset and press power button. Choose yes and your device will be reset to its factory state. Generally factory reset to zero resolves numerous issues, the issue is that executing factory recast may completely removes all info including your images through android telephone.
Though the good news that, these kinds of data can be retrieved by using 3rd party picture recovery program. Picture recovery program will help you to find photos after phone reset. Rather than factory reset there are numerous other reasons regarding photograph loss from android mobile phone, a number of the common factors are listed below:
- Accidentally deleting a picture or any other media file is one of the most common reasons for data loss from android mobile phones.
- Spyware infection on your android cell phone flash card makes it inaccessible resulting in picture loss.
- Sometimes, when you connect your android mobile phone to your Windows PC, it blinks up an error message saying, that the drive is not formatted, do you want to format it now. This message forces you to format the drive resulting in complete file loss from phones flash card.
- Mishandling the mobile phone like ejecting the memory card while read / write process, or using the same android flash card on various operating systems also leads to picture file deletion.
- Photos from your android mobile phone may also get deleted / lost if there is any disruption while transferring or moving files from android phone to computer.
As said earlier above, lost picture from android device can be recovered with the help of photo recovery application. This tool made it very simple to retrieve pictures after factory reset android phone. Apart from picture files the software also recovers other file like music, applications (.apk), video clips, documents and many more.
This tool also empowers its users to restore photos lost after accidental formatting of USB drive, picture deletion from HDD and many other scenarios. Additionally to this, the software is compatible with all latest versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Choose “Safely Remove Hardware” option while removing your android cell phone from system.
- Backup your pictures and other important android data on multiple storage devices like external hard disk, CDs or DVDs.
- Install and update your antivirus software to regularly scan and remove deadly viruses.
- Use “write protect” knob on your memory card to avoid accidental deletion or format.