What is a MOV video file .what is the starting point of it .Is it possible to repair a MOV file which is corrupted .If possible mention how to repair a mov file with that?
I am using a Mac machine with 64 bit operating system .I tried to transfer one of my video file from my pc to flash drive but unfortunately when I tried to open the file it shows unsupported file format and the file is lost in my PC .I tried one of the recovery tool .It worked but the file is still in accessible .Is there any tool available to repair the MOV file in an easy way?
The MOV files get damaged as a consequence of various factors which also include a faulty camcorder firmware. While capturing any video using a camcorder or digital camera with faulty firmware the user can find probability of file getting damaged and in the end not playing on the user video file. The MOV files also get corrupt due to bad ZIP archive utilized to compress it files in Mac devices. Whenever an individual unknowingly make use of a corrupt ZIP archive to compress a big MOV file as a way to attach it with an email which is not disproved as a proven fact that MOV file gets damaged during the compression process. Offensively ejecting the data cable of the digital camera or camcorder will create a damaged MOV file.
Actually the MOV is file format of QuickTime media player created by Apple corporation which is a multimedia file format used to save video/movie files and also used widely in video sharing web pages. The video files are editable and rewriting of whole codec of the MOV file is not needed. The MOV file format is much prone to corruption as compared to other media files formats. The causes of broken MOV file differ from situation to situation. A few reasons like improper ejection of memory card while the user were transferring MOV files to PC, opening video file in other format while the user video file is in MOV file format and improper alteration of file extension or by using inappropriate third party application for altering file extension may lead to broken MOV files.
Since the repair tool uses just the copy with the damaged MOV file there won’t be any hazardous situation like losing it file further or video file deletion that could be possible in making use of a few of the freeware tool .The user can now install the MOV repair utility on Mac OS X 10.5.8x and above versions such as Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion operating systems and supports 64-bit version
Reasons that support this tool efficiently are.
- Ø Automatic process to fix MOV file on Mac OS X files
- Ø Best toolto repair QuickTime MOV file that refuse to play
- Ø Makes easy to fix video MOV file, damaged due to fault in imaging device firmware
- Ø Best performer in retrieving the damaged MOV files than others
Some of the instruction that must be followed with all the software to correct the information
- Ø Download the software program through the link and install with the user Mac machine.
- Ø Snap the repair file option in the primary window as well as send the user to next windows.
- Ø From the subsequent windows choose the file which must repair with the browse window.
- Ø Select repair button below it.
- Ø After repairing the software increases the preview while using entire repaired work that been done.
- Ø Save the repaired file inside the healthy location.
People who are in need of this tool can receive the demo version from here .Only the save option is disabled in the demo .Other than that everything works perfectly. If satisfied by the demo version go for the full version to enjoy rich output.