TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) is the excellent format for archiving images of great quality. TIFF is the leading commercial and professional standard format stores to huge collection of images. TIFF is the most universally and widely supported format across different platforms like Windows, Mac, etc. In TIFF format data supported up to 48bits. This image format is popular among different category of users like graphics users, publishing industry, designing users, etc. This extension widely supported for scanning, Word processing, faxing, etc.
Today, TIFF is one of the mostly used image file format to save pictures with high color depth images along with JPG and PNG images. Most of this file format is used in digital cameras to store a photos. However, the TIFF images mat get deleted or lost due to numerous reasons. If you want more information on this topic, visit this link
At such instances, you can perform TIFF image file recovery with the help of Digital Camera Card Recovery Software. This software can also restore different image file format like PNG, GIF, JPG, etc.
Common reasons behind loss or deletion of TIFF files:
- Abrupt ejection of portable media from your system, while moving or transferring TIFF files from external device to laptop/desktop or vice versa may cause deletion of TIFF file.
- If your storage device gets infected by virus, then the files that are stored onto it including TIFF image files may go missing from it. Also, an anti-virus scan leads to deletion of .tiff and other stored files from it.
- Sometimes, when insert memory card in phone camera, you will be encountering format error due to which you may intentionally format the card and loss all the info including TIFF files from it.
- Many a times, while deleting unneeded files from your storage media you may unintentionally select few important media files and performs deletion operation. As a result, you will lose your memorable TIFF and format of media files.
Apart from these causes, there are more reasons that leads to loss or deletion of .tiff files such as power failure, file system corruption, etc. In such cases, one question arise in your mind is how to restore memorable TIFF files from your computer? Don’t worry, you can easily recover TIFF files from your computer with the use of Digital Camera Card Recovery Software.
Striking Features of Digital Camera Card Recovery Software:
- Digital Camera Card Recovery Software is the reliable, flexible and robust tool to recover TIFF files from the cameras.
- This software has ability to retrieve different types of image format including TIFF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PSD, etc. supported by various DSLR camera brands on different versions of Windows Operating System.
- It has effective scanning algorithm and highly developed user interface which allows you to get back TIFF files with an efficient manner.
- This application is also capable to restore different types of files like video files, audio files, etc. from different storage devices such as memory cards, USB drives, iPod, hard drives, etc.
- It has provides a preview option to view the recovered TIFF files before saving them.
You have to keep only thing in your mind before recovery is not to save any data on the source from where the files are lost. You can retrieve TIFF files successfully if it is not overwritten by new data.