Windows 10 is a personal computer designed and developed by Microsoft Corporation. This is the latest version of Windows OS which comes with advanced features as compared to its previous version Windows 8 that had a mixed review in market. Sometimes, while transferring files from Windows 10 hard drive to external storage device, an interruption occurs may be due to abrupt removal of storage device or system gets shutdown due to power fluctuation. These are the few causes for data loss from Windows 10.
The files that are deleted by making use of delete button doesn’t get erased permanently from computer. If you had deleted it just by using delete key then those files will get stored in the Recycle Bin folder, you can restore these files quite easily.However, if you had deleted essential files using Shift+ Delete combination keys instead of unwanted files, these deleted files will bypass the Recycle Bin folder, making it difficult to restore as it goes invisible from computer. At these times, normally users will start panicking, but there is no need to. Do you want to know how to perform instant data recovery from Windows 10? Here you will learn exactly the same, continue reading this article.
It is possible to recover data from Windows 10 with the aid of Windows File Recovery software. You can use this software and effectively perform data recovery from Windows 10 hard drive without any difficulties. But before that have a look on the most common scenarios that can cause deletion or loss of data from Windows 10.
Scenarios behind the deletion or loss of data from Windows 10:
- Data Transfer Interruption: If any sort of interruption occurs at the time of transferring data from portable storage device to Windows 10 hard drive and vice versa can cause of loss of data from Windows 10 computer. Usually, interruption occurs due to sudden shutdown of system or abruptly removal of external storage device from computer.
- Unintentional Formatting: Formatting is one of the main reason behind the data loss from hard drive or other storage device. Sometimes, you may select and format essential drive instead of other drive that can lead to data loss from computer.
- File System Corruption: File system gets corrupted due to various reasons such as improper shut down of system, malware infection, hardware failure, software conflicts, etc. if the file system gets corrupted due to any reason, then the files saved in that partition becomes inaccessible and severe to data loss scenario.
- Other Reasons: Apart from the above mentioned reason behind the deletion or loss of data from Windows 10 there are few more reasons such as using third party tool, interruption during creation new partition, using command prompt option, emptying Recycle bin, etc.
Features of Windows File Recovery Software:
- This effective file recovery tool is capable of recovering deleted or lost data from Windows 10 with greater ease.
- It has the ability to recover data from Windows 10 hard drive partition with various file system such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT with in few short span of time.
- This software has the capability to restore deleted or lost data from formatted and damaged hard drives manufactured by various brands such as Western Digital, Lexar, LaCie, Hitachi, Transcend, etc.
- It has the capability to recover various types of data such as audios, videos, documents, images, etc. from Recycle Bin folder on almost all versions of Windows OS like Windows Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista, XP, 7, 8, and so on.
- You can retrieve data from various storage devices such as USB flash drives, FireWire Device, pen drives, memory cards, memory stick, and so on with the basis of file name, size, type, and signatures.
- By using this tool, you can preview the recovered data from Windows 10 before saving them to a preferred location.