The most popular data storage devices hard drives, USB hard disk, and memory cards etc. Hard disks are inbuilt computer storage devices, and have huge capacity of knowledge storage. And they’re consisting of magnetic tapes. Similarly USB hard disks will also be store quite a bit of data these are external storage devices. These are used for transferring the information in one system to another. It may store and transfer almost any kind of data.
Generally, the data lose occurs as a consequence of improper handling with the devices by some external threats. The info lose occurs unknowingly press format option, as a result of file system corruption, while partitioning or re-partitioning etc. No matter what could be the cause make sure and proceed towards the solution. And first of all consider the cause due to which lose of data occurs, then take recover file step. If your USB hard disk is failed then you can recover data stored in it by using USB hard disk data recovery software.
Some scenarios where you may lose data from USB hard disk:
- Accidental format: If you connecting or disconnecting external devices like USB drivers, external hard drive and flash memory etc. repeatedly then system will prompts or alerts an email requesting desire to format device, accidentally if you press format option then external device get format leads to lose of huge amount of important data.
- While transferring data: During transferring data to or from unsecured devices or unauthenticated devices causes USB device data lose and also if any interrupted like power surge or power failure occurs while transferring data leads to data lose.
- Virus or Malware attack: If you choosing virus infected host devices to transfer data repeatedly then you definitely face corruption of your external USB hard disk brings you data lose.
Instructions to avoid previously listed scenarios are highlighted below:
• Maintain backup important and confidential data of external devices.
• Use external energy to system while transferring the data to system and the external USB hard disk.
• Install proper anti-virus tool in system to protect from viruses or malwares.
It is strongly advised to use USB hard disk data recovery software to extract formatted or corrupted external USB device. It’s also recovers data from partitioned/re-partitioned or formatted/ reformatted hard disks. And in addition recovers data from non booting devices and hard drives having bad sectors. It features a quick recovery engine to identify and restore 300 file types. Because of its greater graphical interface you might not face any difficulties during installation. In fact it is not necessary to get technical knowledge while recovering the formatted data. The application supports regardless of all OS’s like Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows 8 etc.
It offers free demo version, to have prior experience and knowledge about this software. After downloading the demo version, within few steps it is possible to preview your formatted data. Nevertheless, you likely to own licensed version to restore the previewed data.