iMac is a Macintosh desktop computer designed and built by Apple Inc. It is incorporated with very fast processor, advanced graphics and unlimited storage capacity. Since iMac has been equipped with many features and functionalities, the possibilities of data loss from it is not a surprising fact. Sometimes the important files stored in IMac might get delete accidentally or unintentionally due to human mistakes. Once your important files get deleted from iMac you may think that the files will be deleted permanently from the system and become upset. The deleted files will be stored in some location on your system as garbage file. You just need the help of some recovery software to recover those deleted files. This article is going to help you to recover all the lost or deleted files from your IMac computer.
You might lose your important files from your Macintosh system due to various reasons. Some common reasons why your data will get deleted from your iMac system are:-
- While removing unwanted files from your Macintosh computer you may accidentally select some important files. Then along with unwanted files some of your important files will also get deleted. This results in deletion of data from iMac system
- When your iMac computer is severely infected by deadly virus and malwares then data stored in it will get affected and the virus infected files will be deleted automatically
- One of the major mistake user will do is emptying the contents of Trash folder without checking the files stored there. If the Trash folder of Macintosh system is emptied then you will face deletion of important files from your iMac system
- Deletion of files from anti-virus software also results in data loss. When you scan for virus with the help of updated antivirus application, if the files are affected by virus then the antivirus tool will automatically delete the files from the system which results in deletion of data on IMac
Have you come across any of the above mentioned situation and worried of recovering files after deleting them from IMac? If yes, then go for any recovery tool to recover all the deleted files from your Macintosh system. So many deleted file recovery from iMac applications are available in the market but it is highly recommended to use Mac Undelete tool to recover deleted files on IMac computer as it has many benefits over other tools. It provides free demo version. Download the demo version of the application and run the program. You can be able to view all the recovered files in the demo version itself with the help of “Preview” option. To avoid rescanning of the IMac computer to recover files save the recovery process with the option “Save Recovery Session” provided in the demo version of the tool. If you are satisfied with the results then purchase the licensed version of the tool and recover all the deleted files very quickly with the help of only few mouse clicks. After purchasing the tool you can resume with the recovery session by just clicking on “Open Recovery Session” button. This application comes out with outstanding and very prominent features.
The advanced features of Mac Undelete software:
Mac Undelete tool has the capacity to recover over more than 300 types of files including Word document, PowerPoint files, Excel sheets, MP3, MP4, image files, PDF files, program files and many more. It can even recover the deleted files from the formatted partitions very easily. This software is well equipped with strong algorithms and very complex programming code which helps in recovering deleted data from IMac systems. It creates disk images to bypass the bad sectors on the hard drives and later you can recover the deleted files from these disk images. With the help of Mac Undelete program you can even recover all the deleted files from other storage devices like pen drives, SD cards, memory cards, external hard drives and so on. It supports recover of files on all the latest versions of Mac operating systems including Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard etc. By making use of this application you can recover deleted files from HFS, HFS +, NTFS formatted Mac volumes very easily. It even supports to recover files from different types of hard drives like SCSI, IDE, SATA, and PATA etc. The recovered files can be sorted on the basis of file type, file name, file size and creation date of files. In order to save disk space the files recovered with the help of this application can be compressed with different levels of compression and the recovered files can even be saved to some other storage medias like thumb drives, DVD, CD, SD cards, memory cards etc.
Other features of Mac Undelete software:
Mac Undelete is digitally signed and is completely free from malwares and virus. It provides free trial version using which you can check the performance of the application. It is very fast and effective. This is very robust software and very much cost effective as it is available at very reasonable price for the customers. It provides free customer support. The team has highly talented and trained professionals; they will assist you any time whenever you need any assistance in using the tool.
With so many advanced and very useful features it has been highly suggested to use Mac Undelete software to recover all the deleted data from your iMac computers.
Some useful tips:
It is always better to follow some methods while handling important files on your IMac system to avoid deletion of data from it. Remember some points which are mentioned below to avoid deletion of data
- Update your antivirus application and scan your IMac computer regularly to avoid virus infection to your data stored in IMac machine
- It is always better to keep three to four copies of important data in some storage medias like pen drives, external hard disks, memory cards, SD cards etc
- Use power backup utility like UPS in order to avoid sudden shut down of the system due to power loss while accessing or editing important files
- Do not empty the Trash folder without checking the contents of the folder. If you find any important file in the Trash folder restore back the file to its original location