MacBook Air hard drive is the one of the most widely used portable hard drive with MacBook Air notebook computer designed by Apple. MacBook Air hard drives are extensively used because of the balanced performance and portability. These Air models of Mac portable computer uses the SSD (Solid state device) hard drive and i7 Intel processor. These Mac Book Air version notebooks are incorporated with OS X operating system of Mac. But, like other hard drives, MacBook Air hard drive is also not free from the deletion and file corruption scenarios. Some of the major deletions of file scenarios are listed below:
Accidental Deletion of File from MacBook Air Hard Drive: Accidental deletion of file is one of the most common scenarios for the deletion of files from hard drive. While performing the file operations accidental deletion of files using “Command + Delete” key combination can cause permanent deletion of files from MacBook Air hard drive and In order to avoid the data loss you need to recover these deleted files using any recovery tool or software.
Accidental Formatting of MacBook Air Hard Drive: While managing the files on MacBook Air Hard Drive, accidental formatting of hard drive is also possible and formatting deletes the entire stored files on your MacBook Air Hard Drive and at the later stage you need to recover these deleted files with the help of any hard drive data recovery tool.
Data Loss due to Catalog File Corruption: Catalog file of the hard drive contains all the necessary information about all the stored files of the Mac hard drive volume and the corruption of catalog file due to following reasons like OS corruption, creation of bad sector, virus and malware attack can hinder the access of stored files on the hard drive. In order to regain the access, you need to reinstall the operating system.
Some other reasons for the deletion of files from MacBook Air Hard Drive: Some other factors that can cause the deletion of files from MacBook Air Hard Drive, which includes infection of files due to virus and malware threats, interruption while copying the files from one storage device to another and emptying the trash folder without proper attention can cause the deletion of files from MacBook Air Hard Drive.
Whenever you meet with any one of these above mentioned data deletion scenarios for MacBook Air Hard Drive, you can use Hard Drive Recovery software that helps to restore the deleted files from MacBook Air Hard Drive.
Excellent features of MacBook Air Hard Drive Recovery software:
- MacBook Air Hard Drive Recovery software helps to recover data from MacBook Air hard drive on following Windows operating versions like Mac Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Mavericks etc.
- Apart from the MacBook Air hard drive data recovery; it can also recover the deleted data from other hard drives like SSD, SATA, PATA, SCSI etc.
- Recovering the deleted data from removable storage devices like external hard drive, pen drives, memory cards, etc. are also possible by making use of MacBook Air Hard Drive Recovery software.
- By making use of this memory recovery tool, you can restore deleted files from following hard drive partitions like FAT16, FAT 32, Ex-FAT, HFS+, and HFSX etc.
- It also allows recovering the deleted files from hard drive of the following manufacturers like Seagate, Western Digital, Samsung, and Toshiba etc.
- Recovery of other types of deleted files like images, audios, videos and documents is also possible with the help of MacBook Air Hard Drive Recovery software.
- The rigorous scanning algorithm of this MacBook Air Hard Drive Recovery tool quickly scans and recovers all the deleted files with the help of unique signature of the deleted file.
- The “Save Recovery Session” of this recovery tool stores the session of all the recovered files that allows the user to start the recovery again at any instant of time without rescanning.