MS Outlook is designed and launched by Microsoft which comes along with the Microsoft Office Suite. There are different editions of Outlook which are made available in the market like 2000, 2003, 2007 and Outlook 2010 for Windows operating system computers. Other Outlook attributes are contacts, notes, events, RSS feeds, journal entries, calendar entries, tasks, etc. All these Outlook attributes are stored in a separate folder called as PST (Personal Storage Table) file. The files that are stored in this PST file will be saved with .pst file extension.
However, there are some uncertain situations like deletion, virus invasion, corruption, etc. which would make you suffer severe loss of your important data from the Outlook PST files. But, still no need to get panic, as there is Outlook PST recovery software which helps you out in retrieving data from PST files which is either deleted or lost due to any reasons. Some of the causes for loss of data from Outlook PST files are listed below have a look.
Common causes for file loss from PST file:
- Sharing PST files over a faulty network would result in corruption of PST file because different peoples will access the shared PST file and modify it causing loss of PST files.
- If your system gets shut down improperly when you are using Outlook to send an email, then there are chances that your Outlook PST file may get damaged and some of the files may go missing or get deleted making you leave frustrated and tensed. This recovery wizard can recover lost emails from damaged PST file very efficiently just in few simple steps.
- Accidentally deleting some of the Outlook items and even emptying “Deleted items” folder causes complete loss of files.
- Anti-virus scanning tool which is installed on the computer to prevent the system from malware attack might delete the PST file if it is severely infected leading to file loss.
- In case the header file of your Outlook PST file gets corrupted because of some unknown reason, it will not allow you to access the Outlook data resulting in data loss.
It is suggested to regularly backup the important data stored on PST files and stop using Outlook after facing any data loss situations. However, if you encounter any of the above reasons then need not get tensed and just go for Outlook PST recovery tool which helps you to resolve all of your data loss problems. This application is well-liked by a wide range of customers and is highly reviewed by skilled professionals.
The software helps you out in restoring well-encrypted files, archived Outlook PST files and also password protected PST files. It can work well with all Outlook versions starting from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2010. Thus it is a perfect answer to the question how to fix Microsoft Outlook 2007 problems. As it comes with inbuilt scanning tool which deeply scans the drive to retrieve lost or deleted data of MS Outlook with utmost ease.
If you want to try this software, at first you can get the free demo version of Outlook PST recovery wizard from the internet and then install it on a hard disk of your system. Run the application and choose suitable recovery options that you face while working with the software. Once done with the process, you can evaluate the performance of the toolkit and if it satisfies your requirement then you can opt for its complete software.