I have Kingston 32GB pen drive, which I used to store data and transfer files from one to system other. I have recently stored few important files in it but when I connected to system which prompt a message i.e.” drive is not formatted properly, do you like to format it now?” then immediately clicked on ok button and formatted my pen drive that caused important data loss for me. In addition, I do not have backup of those lost data. Please can anyone suggest any unformat software to my pen drive?
Unformat Data is one of the excellent data recovery applications to unformat pen drive data with safe and secure. This application can restore all types of data from pen drive, includes audio, video, document, picture, etc. It supports recovery of data from various brands of pen drives such as HP, SanDisk, Moser bear, DataTraveller, etc. It not only restores formatted data, also recovers lost and deleted files from pen drive due to any reasons. Hence, it is the best software to recover files from formatted pen drive on both Windows and Mac OS machines.
Is it possible to restore formatted data from pen drive?
Of course, you can with the use of this data recovery application at your fingertips. Because, whenever you do format process on any storage devices including pen drive, data immediately disappears from pen drive memory. In fact, formatted data remains there only but their access pointers are removed off quickly from table hence, you cannot view formatted data. However, if you employed data recovery application then it will scan your pen drive in dept and perform a successful formatted data recovery from pen drive in few simple steps.
Various reasons behind the loss of data from pen drive
- Virus attacks: virus threats can easily move into your pen drive when you connect to any virus-infected system or storing virus infected data into it. Once virus threats entered a pen drive, starts corrupting its file system thus results in inaccessible pen drive. This leads to loss of all data stored in pen drive.
- Safe remove option: Always after connecting pen drive to any system you should eject using safe remove option only. Suppose if you ejected pen drive abruptly from system then it leads to an inaccessible pen drive and this results in loss of data.
- Accidental deletion: At times, you face lack of memory store data into it. Due to this you may plan to delete few undeleted files to make some free space but while deleting there may be chances of deleting essential files and finally you end in loss of files from pen drive.
- Interrupting file transfer process: Generally, you use pen drive for data transfer process from one system to other. However, while transferring data from pen drive to system if any interruption occurred then it results in loss of files that are still in transferring mode.
Above listed scenarios cause data loss from pen drive. Suppose if you have come across data loss scenario due to any reasons then no need to worry; because with the use of data recovery application you can easily restore them in an easy way. This data recovery application also supports recovery of data from data storage devices includes hard drive, external hard drive, memory card, iPod, etc.
Special features of application are
- Rich in user interface that helps all users to access the application very easily
- Recovers formatted, deleted and lost data from pen drive
- Restores data from corrupted, inaccessible and damaged pen drive
- Recovers data from flash drives, thumb drives, memory sticks, etc
- Supports NTFS, NTFS5, FAT32, FAT16, HFSX, HFS+ file system
- Supports recovery of data from different types of hard drive includes SATA, SCSI, IDE, SSD, etc
- Performs safe, secure and quick data recovery process
- Keeps all your data undamaged
- Displays all restored files in File Type View and Data View format
- Provides free demo version tool
- Provides free tech support for all customers for 24*7 hours
Note: after losing data from pen drive due to formatting it accidentally or any other reasons then do not use that drive unless recovering data from it. Because, storing data on pen drive after formatting it may lead to loss of formatted data permanently beyond recovery process.