No one want to loss there important images because images are directly related to your past. When you see your memorable photos then that moment you feel well. Basically, you save image files in your computer/laptop/external HDD etc. But many times due to some unwanted reasons, you may face photo loss issue. Below mentioned scenario is an example of photo loss:
“A photographer is clicking pictures from his digital camera and showing those pictures to relevant user speedily. If that time he click ‘delete button’ mistakenly, then there is a chance of photo loss from digital camera. At that instance if he has no backup of that deleted images then he has only one option to recover that photo and that option is go with a photo recovery tool. ”
Above mentioned scenarios is a common example of photo loss. Apart from this, there are many other reasons behind the deletion/loss of pictures. Some common reasons are explained below:
- Abrupt shutdown of data storage device: When you storage devices such as mobile phones, laptop, computer, tablets, digital cameras etc shutdown abruptly due to any reasons then you may face photos loss issue from that device.
- Interrupted image files transferring process: All wants to keep backup of image files. So when you click pictures from digital camera or other devices then for backup of those files, you perform data transfer task. But if knowingly or unknowingly, any interruption occurs during transferring process then there is a chance of image files loss from the storage device.
- Unreliable third party editing tools: Editing tools is mainly used to make your photo more attractive and dashing. So many third party editing tools are available in online market with free of cost. But using of those tools which have no reliability may cause the reason of photo loss.
- Virus infection: This is one of the big problems of any system. If your system files are infected from virus then in Antivirus scanning process, there is a huge chance of deletion of all virus infected files. As a result, if image files are also infected from virus then you will lose your important image files also.
Anyway if you are looking for reliable picture recovery software then simply opt for Photo Recovery Software. Any type of deleted or loss image files are easily recovered by this tool. As well as due to its user friendly GUI, recovering task of photos are quite easy for all user users either he/she has technical knowledge or not.
Some other features of Photo Recovery Software are:
- Supports both operating system (Windows and Mac OS X).
- Recovers all image files (JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, PSD etc) and raw image files (X3F, PEF, DNG, RAF, CR2, CRW, NEF, SR2, ARW, KDC, K25, DCR, ORF, MRW etc).
- This photo recovery software also recovers photos from any portable storage device (SD card, Pen drive, external hard drive and so on).
- Free downloading of Photo Recovery Software is also available.
- 24*7 customer support facility.